Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

~ Crockpot Lady ~ Waaay Excellent ~

Hi there! Following Stephanie's blog *A Year of Crockpotting* for the last year has been such great fun! If you lived in our home, you'd know my priorities are in this order: family, crockpot and stitching~LOL!

I liken my Rival 6 qt. oval Smart-Pot to my trusty old IBM Selectric typewriter~a true workhorse, LOVE LOVE LOVE the *automatic* warm mode which keeps everything perfectly moist and allows me to get to it~when I do actually get to it:)

Well well well, it seems that it's once again Stephanie's moment to shine as she guests on Good Morning America on Thursday, 02/19/09! She's worked very long and hard during 2008. This could not happen to a sweeter person~best of luck Steph~you've earned this! Plz do check out her site A Year of Crockpotting, there's even a link to subscribe to her auto-emails when she posts a new recipe:)


Tootles, Sue

2 comments:

  1. Geez, we're so like-minded! I have a crockpot fetish as well ;)
    Did you try out the Brown Sugar Chicken from her blog? Oh my it's sweet but really good on a bed of white rice. Tastes best if served straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, thank you so much for your sweet words; you made me cry.

    people are crazy if they don't understand how wonderful the internet can be.

    thank you.
    xoxo
    steph

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com