Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~ THE FLYING STRAWBERRY - IN FELT ~

Hi there! Marie's tutorial was easy and great fun! This little bugger did a lot of flyin around the house, as it's very very tiny and felt can be very slippery on the fingers-LOL! So, I'm puttin it out there for all of you to see, no french knots, no fancy beads, no fine silks, not quite perfect but for better or worse, it's going in my sewing basket:)
Sure would like to see yours if and when you try this!

Tootles, Sue

8 comments:

  1. It looks lovely Sue and so tiny, no wonder you had trouble keeping hold of it....Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have gotten so far as to cut out the pattern. I will show mine when done.

    Yrs is adorable! It looks VINTAGE!!! I love that little berry! And boy is it little!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, how tiny and sweet! Well done, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really gorgeous strawberry you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a cute little strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a great job, Sue! Really cute...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it!! Another sweet project to put on my "to do" list:)
    Good job Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out fabulous! Thanks for sharing the pic- What is it about tiny little felt fruit that just makes you want to smile? I don't know, but it's sure cute!

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com