Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Saturday, September 26, 2009

~ FREEBIE SATURDAY SURPRISE ~

Hi there! Since my posting has become less frequent I've missed you all so much. I'm still following and viewing my Reader daily. Hoping each and every dear friend is enjoying the beautiful Fall weather, another beauty here today.

I came across this yesterday at one of my fav bloggers and thought you'd like to take a peek. Several of her new Fall freebies are for your enjoyment HERE. Check out her wee squirrels, adorable:)

Sweet Stitchin...

Tootles, Sue

2 comments:

  1. too cute!!!! I finished my baby sampler last night, so I am onto fall designs now! This one is perfect!!! Add it to my long list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Sue! Those French cross stitching sites sure have some lovely creations, don't they? Oh for more hours to spend browsing...

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com