Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

SUBWAY CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY

Today, one day only, Saturday 4/10.  Buy one~get one foot long subs! Not sure if any locations are excluded from this event, you can check it out near you.

What has this to do with stitching you wonder?  Well... nothing, but if you've ever had their toasted tuna sub piled high with your fav toppings, you know what I'm talking about:)

Share the love, tell your friends! They'll tell their friends and so on and so on...

Tootles, Sue

PS:   Plz don't forget to cast your vote on my poll to the right, only 1 day left, thx!

2 comments:

  1. I just called my brother in Boston so he could take advantage of the B1G1 at Subway. Unfortunately it's not in my neck of the woods but at least my brother can EAT CHEAP!! LOL LOL

    I also just voted in your poll. My sewing machine hates me! LOL LOL

    hugs
    -missy-

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com