Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

YEE HAW ~ New Blogs For Stashing

I reckon you'll be a wantin to mosey on over an check 'em out if'n ya haven't yet!

Never Enough Stash I dare ya!

Wanting More Stash I double dog dare ya!

Sweet thanks to Barbara over at To Stitch Or Not To Stitch for creatin a ruckus and stirrin up all kinds of mayhem!

Dag nabbit, no splainin why I'm talkin like a dern cowboy, but I do love me some dusty leather chaps on a rough and tumble bull rider!  My mom, she goes for those yellow knee-hi floppy rubber construction boots, go figure...

Now skeedattle, put ya a hitch in your git along and go do ya some stashing! 

Can I git a YEE HAW!?

7 comments:

  1. I can see these being dangerous when I have the time to really sit & look.....will save them for later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great!!! Thanks for posting about them Sweetness.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sue! It has been waaaay tooo long! So glad to hear from you. You know I was thinking about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the shout-out Vickie:) I can't reply to your email sweetie, your Blogger default setting is ~no reply~, see my sidebar if you wanna change it.

      Delete
  4. YEE HAW!

    Thanks for the links...like I need an excuse to add more stash to my baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the share, I posted about it on my blog...and borrowed yer drawl...hope that was ok.
    Kisses and Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com