Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pie

Happy Pie Day!  January 23rd, every year.  I've a friend who avoids them ~ says they just don't appeal to her, never have, never will... imagine the horror!  Where in the world would we be without pie! 

Here's a couple of mine from a previous Pie Day post.

Pineapple Pie, so easy and pantry friendly

  




Tomato Pie, yum...

Anyone wanna share their favorite pie?

Happy Pie Day to ya ~ now go make one, or get one, and share a 'lil sweet with someone ya

Tootles, Sue

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Looks yummy! I love pie, but I'm home alone with no one to share with. :( Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look scrumptious! If I HAD to choose between cake and pie, pie would win. Does your Pineapple have coconut? Is the Tomato savory or sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Too funny ~ I just made that pineapple pie last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking at your pineapple pie recipe today! I think I NEED to make it. I made a buttermilk pie with cornmeal crust the other day. It was good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue

    I'm new here - and so glad I found you!
    Love all kinds of pies - couldn't live without em!!

    I'm a crossstitcher and love all your work - especially the Snowflake and sleighs in the previous post.
    Are you able to tell me where I can find the patterns for those please?

    I'm now following your blog and will enjoy seeing what you create this year.

    I would love you to pop over to New Zealand and see me and enter my giveaway - 12,000 miles away but just click your mouse and you'll be there!

    hugs
    Shane ♥
    http://roseslaceandbrocante.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look yummy :) The pie that goes down best in our house is Courgette & Feta, known as 'Pirate Pie' so the kids eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun..PIE DAY...I love this.
    As I type this there's a Cherry Pie baking away...who doesn't love pie...oh, your friend that's right...LOL
    Well I'm a tad late with this comment but it caught my eye!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com