Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Friday, April 18, 2014

Hop Hop

Hi there Sweet Friends and Happy Easter!  If you've followed me over the last few years, this greeting won't surprise you.  Like many of you, I adore tradition and this Easter greeting has become one here on my blog.  For those of you who tolerate my  Easter escapades, thank you for enabling me!  Hope you enjoy the giggle as much as I do!

My fave first bite is the little yellow candy flower, what about you?

Let's all get a little silly shall we?  Feel free to declare your favorite first bite on the poll to the right --------------------->>>



Tootles, Sue

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue! I was wondering about you yesterday. Thought we might hear from you. Maybe soon again? :) A Happy, Blessed Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the chocolate bunny visits you this weekend, Sue! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com