Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bye-Bye hole...

Sometimes I get lazy, like dragging out the sewing machine.  I've so much to be thankful for, I don't wanna press my luck and whine for a craft room.  Well, of course I would love a craft room, but I'm not gonna plan for one, not for a while anyway. My poor chaffed hands and split fingers neeeeeeeeed a dishwasher first!

Ugly hole...

Needs this... drab green, machine wash, matches the rest of the house, and has a nice drape...


Perfectly imperfect, not pressed, but done enough to say it's done ~ yipee.


So... just wondering if maybe any of you  have been a little lazy too  care to share a project you've been avoiding?

I've certainly filled my blogging quota over the last few days, so I'll mosey on out of here...

Ma Teakettle, thx for the nudge, I needed it ;-)

Tootles, Sue

6 comments:

  1. Sweetie, we won't go into how many projects that need to be done around my house...it would take too long. But I don't have a dishwasher because I've never been a fan of them and where it's suppose to be, my DH made shelves for my pots and pans and some small electric appliances. I think maybe a curtain like yours would be kind of neat to put over that area and make the kitchen a little bit warmer looking. Ya see....I just came up with another excuse to visit the local fabric store. Aren't I clever? LOL
    I hope you get your dishwasher soon...can't have those red hands.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Barbara, I've never been a fan of dishwashers (as mine hums in the background). It took a solid year to use it just once when we moved in to this house that came with it. Now I use it when I simply cannot drag myself to the sink. Like now. I'm having a lazy day.
    I did however manage to drag myself on over to the printer to print out those nifty tags you alerted us about! I had to go out and buy manilla folders first.

    Thanks for the tip.
    Oh and the curtain is lovely. I really like that shade of green and your counter top is beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I think it looks great !!! I need a new dishwaher. Mine just throws all the food up into the top rack. So it sits right as a spare cabinet.. lol. I dod have a craft room, but it is so disorganized, I can barely get in the door.. Now you made me think I need to clean my craft room so that I can sew... lol
    Have a great day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great to me! I'd love a craft room too, but like you, that's not happening anytime soon. Too bad, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure not seeing that black hole anymore was an instant "spirit lifter" Sue! Great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great!!
    My crafting 'room' is a card table set up over the litter boxes and next to the washer/dryer downstairs in the basement. 'Nuff said. lol

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com