Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hooker Giving It Away!

Please join me in welcoming new blogger Hungry Hook Primitives, Margie's got herself quite a nice blog.

Link to Margie's giveaway is over in my sidebar, see you there prim friends, good luck to all and don't forget to mention 'twas Sweet Sue that sent you!

Tootles, Sue

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my giveaway Sue...Love your blog. I am a new follower here too !!!

    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting on your recent blogs~

    Anita sent me some Bohin to try, and I did love them, but I MUST have a petite needle and I don't think they make 'em. Boo. :(

    Fun animal pics and fabric finds, too!

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com