Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Customer Appreciation Day @ Subway


Saturday 04/13/13 USA ~ Buy one foot long, get one free.  Not a paid endorsement, just sharing the love with ya friends.  Check your local Subway to make sure they're participating.  I wonder how many stitchers will be having subs today!

 courtesy Subway ©

My fave ~ toasted tuna w/cheese and lots of toppings.  What's yours?

Tootles, Sue

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up!
    We have one down the block! :)
    I too like the Tuna, but also like the Roasted Chicken.
    Enjoy your sub today!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great deal...I love Subway's 'Toasted Subway Melt' Ham, Turkey, Bacon and then your choices! But no tuna for me...I like cold pasta w/tuna but that's about it. Think I had too much when growing up.
    Now let's see if ours is participating.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com