Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~ Urgent - Have You Seen This Floss? ~

Hi there! Fellow stitcher *Pauline* in Orgeon is working on Ink Circles Growth Rings and fears she'll run out of her fiber. She purchased this (HDF) Hand Dyed Fiber 6 strand regular *mystery* spool off Ebay, and now is in quite a pickle, as she fears she will run out!

It's really a gorgeous color. If you can help, plz contact *Pauline* directly via email: sunflower12632000@yahoo.com. Thx for looking!

Tootles, Sue

3 comments:

  1. Dearie, I can tell it's THREAD...that's about all...good luck to your friend! Does she still have the eBayer's name she bought it from??? I wonder if they would know where to get more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sue for helping me out in my fiber pickle!!!! I appreciate it so much!
    Hugs,Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry;( I haven't seen anything close....but I'll keep looking:) Good luck to Pauline.

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com