Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stash ~ Hither and Yon...

Stash post dear friends!  Wait wait LOL ~ please don't adjust your monitors, my new background kinda morphed itself into this theme with a black & white header.  Love when the juices of creativity dribble from the 50-something brain, cause I learn new skills about graphics:)

For those who don't yet know, our friend Barbara over at To Stitch or Not To Stitch recently started two s t a s h i n g blogs for all of us, isn't she simply the sweetest ever?!  Thanks Barbara!  I'm helping spread the stitchy word for those who might want to buy/sell/trade or follow along.

Transactions are between buyer/seller/traders.  Barbara is blog moderator and not involved in transactions, except when she' falls of her self-imposed stashing diet:)  We've aaaaall been there... haven't we LOL?!

Non U.S. stitchers are warmly invited and encouraged to join ~ more participants equals more exposure!

To join contact Barbara, she'll set you up as an author to post on her blogs, easy-peasy.

Please see my sidebar for buttons to each blog------------------------------------------------------>

Waving to a couple new followers, great of you to drop in ~ I do so enjoy new visitors:)

Now scamper away sweet friends, go forth... join... search for stash... or unload some... ya lucky stitcher... hither and yon:)

Tootles, Sue

8 comments:

  1. I do like your new header and its always to try new things
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooOoo! Fancy schmancy Sue! Love the new header. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Vickie, was a good learning process for me:)

      Delete
  3. I, too, love your new "look," Sue!
    Barb in Syracuse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must remember this for when I finally return home.
    I love your new background here.
    Unfortunately yours is the last blog I will be able to visit tonight as I have grown more and more dependant on my glasses.....which are down in the car right now,

    Booo!

    Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too, hurry back to us ya'hear!

      Delete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com