Insta @ needlework.crossings

Hi there sweet friends, nice of you to stop by!

Prim and folkart needlework designs of drab reds, browns, golds and greens are what I fancy.

Let's share stitchin, sewin, nestin, cookin, collectin, prims, critters and a lovin' mishmash of sweet life...

Friday, September 7, 2012

Welcome Back Sweet Maple Leaf Friend...

Hi there sweet stitchers!  Ya'll remember Erynne from Be-Stitched and Red House Crafts?  I'll always remember Erynne being the very first stitcher to reach out to me when I started fumblin and bumblin with blogging ~ she was ever so kind, patient and gracious, a true lady through and through.  She's been missing from blogging, working on a special project. 

Lucky us, squeeeeeee ~ Erynne started a new blog this summer, she's got something definitely creepy going on and a precious finish to share!

Please join me and skippity-do over to Stitcheree! and let's welcome her back in grand stitchers' style!  See you over there, save room for me:)

Wishing you all a sweet September weekend...

Tootles, Sue


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info! I have often wondered where she went to! Off to pop over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! A new post from you, just in time too! HA! Thank you for your blogging help Sue.
    I already am a follower of Erynne! She is wonderful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...I'm off to visit.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

A visit from a friend is like a piece of fine chocolate ~ always looked forward to, sincerely appreciated, over with and gone too soon... and leaving you wanting more:)

Sweet thanks for sharing a moment of your day ♥

stitchinsweetsue {at} gmail {dot} com